Cragford, Sennen is set within acres of private grounds in a commanding elevated and private position perched on the cliff top offering private access to Gwenver Beach. The interior is designed to an exceptional standard boasting features such as a sauna and home cinema. This unusual sumptuous home accommodates up to 10 guests, offers 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, ample parking, wifi access and unprecedented sea views. Cragford is situated just a couple of miles from the famous Lands End attraction. Dogs are not permitted at Cragford.
- Private access to Gwenver beach
- Refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Unprecedented sea views
- Landscaped grounds
- Ample parking
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom with wash basin, table and chairs with incredible views of Gwenver and Sennen beach
- Bedroom 2: Double sofa bed with flat screen television with Sky, 2x tables with lamps and sea views
- Double Shower room, heated towel rail and full length mirror opposite bedroom one
- Adjacent to the double shower room there is a toilet and wash basin
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and large freezer with a door leading out to garden
- Fully intergrated kitchen boasting far reaching sea views from the window
- Large slated floor hallway leads to the first spacious reception room/cinema room with projector and screen, 2x double sofas and arm chair, fireplace with table and 4 chairs positioned in front of large windows overlooking the stunning views
- Sauna – accessed from the garden with shower and sun beds
- The living area boasts a beautiful fire place, 2x 3 seater sofas (back to back), 2x two seater sofas, flatscreen television, contemporary art with large ceiling to floor windows overlooking the beach and sea
- Balcony: A perfect suntrap with mesmerising sea views
- Second floor:
- Bathroom 1: Bath, hold shower, heated towel rail and wash basin. Can be used as an en-suite to the 3rd bedroom through separate door or as a communal bathroom which can be accessed from the landing
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with dual aspect windows, sea views and in built wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double bed with fabulous sea views. A door from bedroom leads into a seperate dressing room with sofa, chest of drawers and full length mirror. Dressing room leads onto an en-suite bath with shower over, toilet, bidet and wash basin
- Master bedroom: Unique large open planned room with Super King size bed, 2x arm chairs, dressing table with chair, built in wardrobe, Clavinova Yamaha piano, free standing bath, double shower, bidet and wash basin and seperate room with a toilet
- The decor within the master bedroom is extremely striking and unusual
- Focal point: Large oval window similar to what you’d expect to see in an old galley ship and show cases beautiful beach and sea views
- Utilities, linen, bath towels and guest soaps included
- Complimentary welcome hamper provided
- Cragford is our recommended choice for couples, a large family or two families seeking first class accommodation in one of West Cornwall’s most beautiful destinations.
Please visit the Cornish Gems website for full pricing and booking details.
Sitting on the North Cornish coast with its own private access to Gwenver beach next to Sennen Cove this stunning newly refurbished property is utterly breathtaking. With far reaching sea views all the way to the Isles of Scilly on a sunny day this exclusive property is a honey trap for those looking for privacy and unprecedented sea views.
This substantial homes offers spacious living and sleeping accommodation over two floors with ample parking and landscaped grounds. As you go inside the property, there is a twin bedroom with wash basin and dressing table with incredible views of Gwenver and Sennen beach with table and chairs. Opposite there is a double shower room with heated towel rail and full length mirror which is adjacent to a separate toilet and wash basin. The second double sofa bedroom is located just down the hallway with in built wardrobe and dresser and flat screen television with Sky. There is a utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and large freezer with a door leading out to the garden. From the garden you can access the sauna room that has a shower and sun beds to use in the beautiful landscaped gardens.
The fully integrated kitchen boasts more stunning sea views with an adjoining pantry, fridge freezer and table and chairs to seat 8 . The large open slated floor hallway, leads to a spacious reception room with large glass windows that overlooks more of the fabulous coastline with 2 double sofas and arm chair, fireplace with table and four chairs. This room can also be transformed into a cinema room with large projector screen. This leads into the second reception room with large flat screen television, 2x back to back three seater sofas, 2x two seater sofas, beautiful fireplace with some stunning contemporary artwork as well as boasting two large ceiling to floor windows and a sliding door that gives access to the balcony with seating area; the perfect sun trap and perfect spot for watching the surfers below.
The wooden stairs leading to the second floor can be accessed from the main hallway. The first room on the right has a bath, hold shower, heated towel rail and wash basin. A separate door gives access to a twin bedroom and gives the option of an en-suite or communal bathroom. The twin bedroom has dual aspect views one with sea views, built in wardrobe, full length mirror, chest of drawers and bed side tables. The fourth bedroom is a double with sea views that leads into a separate dressing room with sofa, chest of drawers and full length mirror. The dressing room leads onto an en-suite bath with shower over, toilet, bidet and wash basin.
The master bedroom, an incredible large open planned room has a super king size bed, 2x arm chairs, dressing table and chair, 2 chest tables, built in wardrobe and tall boy wardrobe. There is also a Clavinova Yamaha piano as well as a free standing bath, double shower, bidet and wash basin and separate room with a toilet. The decor within this room is extremely striking and unusual, the focal point being a large oval window similar to what you’d expect to see in an old galley ship and show cases mesmerising beach and sea views.
Cragford is our recommended choice for couples, a large family or two families seeking first class accommodation in one of West Cornwall’s most beautiful coastal destinations.